Pick Your Application To Start
• Females between the ages of 18-29
• Must have a BMI of 30 or less (height to weight proportionate)
• Healthy, not currently using Depo Provera
• Non-smoker and no recreational drugs
• College education is desirable but not necessary
• No history of genetically transmitted diseases, any sexually transmitted diseases in the past year and never had a positive HIV of AIDS test.
• If you are unsure if you meet all of the requirements, please apply and we will contact you shortly to discuss your profile.
• You will be held responsible for all costs pertaining to travel and/or lab bills if you are not truthful about what medications and/or recreational drugs you are taking.
• Females between the ages of 21-39 who are healthy with regular menstrual cycles.
• Surrogates in our program must be a parent themselves who have had a least 1 successful, live birth with no complications.
• Non-smokers and Non-drug users with BMI below 32.
• Must not currently be receiving government financial assistance. Must be financially stable.
• Must be a U.S. citizen of have valid Permanent Residency status. Must have valid driver’s license of state issues ID. Must have reliable transportation.
• Surrogate applicants and spouses cannot have any prior felonies.
• Cannot currently be on medications for mental illness (anxiety, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, etc.) No history of Bi-polar disorder, Schizophrenia or personality disorders.